Heel Euphorbium compositum Nasal Spray - 20ml
Euphorbium comp. is an effective and scientifically proven anti-inflammatory and antiviral nasal spray. It is suited for the treatment of nasal congestion, rhinitis of various origins, acute and chronic sinusitis, chronic nasal discharge, dry and inflamed nasal membranes, and various cold and flu nasal symptoms.
Proposed for use in rhinitis of varied origins (viral, bacterial, allergic); rhinitis sicca, rhinitis hyperplastica, and atrophicans, for the auxiliary treatment of ozena; chronic sinusitis; to facilitate nasal respiration in hay fever.
- An effective alternative to conventional nasal sprays
- Scientifically proven antiviral properties
- Clinically demonstrated efficacy
- May be combined with other natural or conventional medication
- Extremely well tolerated*
- May be used in acute as well as chronic conditions
- Effective solution to help alleviate symptoms during the weaning off of corticosterod nasal sprays (decongestants)
- Appropriate for long-term use
- Non habit-forming nor addictive
- Suitable and effective for the entire family (children 2 years and up).
Euphorbium, Pulsatilla pratensis, Luffa operculata, Mercurius bijodatus, Mucosa nasalis suis, Hepar sulfuris, Argentum nitricum, Sinusitis Nosode. Preservative: Benzalkonium.
Adults: 1 - 2 sprays into each nostril 3-5 times daily. Children 2 - 5 years: 1 spray into each nostril 3 - 4 times daily.